Bar and Court Admissions
- California, 2011
J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2011
- Received the 2011 Burton Marks Memorial Award
- 2010 Recipient of the David Mellinkoff Scholarship
- Served as the elected student body representative to the Dean Selection Committee
B.A., Government and History, magna cum laude, Claremont McKenna College, 2008
Mr. Seiden is an associate in the firm's real estate department.
Mr. Seiden represents institutional investors, homebuilders and lenders in connection with complex real estate transactions, with an emphasis on acquisitions, dispositions, financings and development. His experience includes a wide range of asset types, including office buildings, shopping centers, apartment complexes, industrial parks, data centers, hospitality projects and land for residential development. Mr. Seiden's practice also includes the negotiation and structuring of joint-venture agreements.
- Representation of public homebuilder in the acquisition of more than $100 million in land for entitlement and residential development.
- Representation of a real estate developer in the financing and recapitalization of a luxury resort hotel with an anticipated development budget of more than $200 million.
- Representation of an institutional investor and its affiliates in connection with the sale of a $500 million Los Angeles office park.
- Representation of an institutional investor in the acquisition and financing of a 22-building mixed use property in Nevada for approximately $350 million.