Bar and Court Admissions
- Illinois, 2008
J.D., cum laude, Northwestern University School of Law, 2008
- Member of the Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business
M.A., History, University of Illinois, 2005
B.A., History, University of Illinois, 2001
William H. Schriver joined Pircher, Nichols & Meeks in 2008 and is an associate in the firm’s real estate department. Mr. Schriver represents buyers, developers and sellers of commercial real estate of all asset classes, with particular emphasis on the representation of investors and operators in negotiating joint venture agreements and the representation of borrowers in connection with financings, including construction loans.
Mr. Schriver’s representative transactions include:
- Representation of institutional investor in negotiating multiple joint venture agreements for development projects, including a hotel and a student housing apartment complex.
- Representation of operating partner in negotiating multiple joint venture agreements for acquisition and recapitalization of high-rise office buildings in Chicago and Minneapolis.
- Representation of institutional investor in connection with construction financings, re-financings and dispositions of multiple parcels of a mixed-use development in Washington, D.C.
- Representation of institutional investor in the acquisition and financing of a $129,000,000 suburban office park.
- Representation of institutional investor in the disposition of a shopping center in California for a sale price of $60,000,000.