Bar and Court Admissions
- California, 1999
J.D., UCLA School of Law, 1999
- Specialization in Business Law
B.A., summa cum laude, UCLA, 1996
- Phi Beta Kappa
Angela D. Koerber joined the firm in 2002 and is Of Counsel in the firm’s real estate department. Ms. Koerber’s practice focuses on real estate finance (including portfolio transactions, mezzanine financing, construction loans, defeasances, loan assumptions and preferred equity), as well as acquisitions, dispositions and general property matters. Ms. Koerber has experience with a host of asset types, including multifamily projects, office buildings, retail centers, industrial complexes, hotels and vacant land, and clients (e.g., investment funds, institutional lenders and private equity firms).
- Representation of a multinational private equity firm in connection with over $500,000,000 in mortgage and mezzanine financing secured by a 30 office-building portfolio.
- Representation of an institutional lender in the origination of a $61,500,000 construction loan for future office space and underground parking.
- Representation of a real estate investment company in connection with dispositions of over 20 multifamily assets across the United States.
- Representation of a real estate development and investment firm in the $170,000,000 refinancing of a hotel and waterpark.
- Representation of a privately-held real estate investment advisor in connection with a $148,000,000 acquisition of REIT interests and parking property and the financing in connection therewith, including dealings with client’s German investor.
- Representation of a real estate investment company in connection with dispositions of internationally branded hotels in Glendale and Irvine, California.
- Representation of a private equity company in the $156,000,000 sale of ground lease and fee interests for office properties located in San Diego, California.
- Representation of a real estate investment advisor and its foreign investor in connection with a $172,000,000 acquisition and related financing of a prominent retail promenade.
- Representation of an investment fund in connection with a $93,500,000 acquisition of a mall on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Representation of a privately-owned commercial real estate investment and development company in connection with multiple financings of office, lofts and retail assets in Austin, Texas.
- Representation of an institutional real estate investor in dispositions via auction of a host of real estate assets, including hotels.
Professional & Community Affiliations
State Bar of California, Member since 1999
Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Member
Alpha Delta Pi, Member