Bar and Court Admissions
- California, 2016
J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2016
- Hale Moot Court Honors Program
- USC Law Scholarship
- Editor (2015-2016), Moot Court Board
- Research Assistant to Professor Alexander Capron
- Alumni Outreach Co-Chair, Women’s Law Association
B.A. in political science, University of California, San Diego, 2011
- Provost Honors (7 quarters)
- Brotherhood Chair and Recruitment Chair, Phi Alpha Delta
- College Ambassador
Amy E. Hulbert joined Pircher, Nichols & Meeks in 2016 and is an associate in the firm's real estate department.
Ms. Hulbert's practice focuses on complex real estate transactions, with an emphasis on the representation of landlords and tenants in the leasing of office, retail, and industrial properties and the purchase and disposition of commercial real estate assets for large, institutional clients.