Bar and Court Admissions
- California, 2011
- United States District Court, Central District, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2012
J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2011
- Articles Editor, UCLA Journal of Environmental Law & Policy
- Extern to the Honorable Suzanne H. Segal, United States District Court, Central District of California
B.A. in Business Economics, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2007
Daniel J. Costa joined Pircher, Nichols & Meeks in 2015 and is an associate in the firm’s real estate department.
Mr. Costa represents institutional investors and developers in connection with complex real estate transactions, with an emphasis on acquisitions, dispositions, financings and development. Mr. Costa’s experience includes a wide range of asset types, including office buildings, land for residential development, and retail, mixed-use, and hospitality projects.
- Representation of a private investment firm in the lending of funds pursuant to mortgage and mezzanine loan facilities to facilitate the acquisition of a hotel located in Indianapolis, Indiana, secured by the hotel property and equity interest of the mortgage borrower.
- Representation of a national casino chain in the disposition of real property formerly used as a hotel and casino to a state university for future development as a university campus.
- Representation of a pharmaceutical company in the acquisition, and partial leaseback, of a pharmaceuticals production facility in Corona, California.
Professional & Community Affiliations
Member, Urban Land Institute