Bar and Court Admissions
- Illinois, 2011
Master of Laws in Taxation, with honors, Northwestern University School of Law, 2012
J.D., cum laude, University of Wisconsin Law School, 2011
- Managing Editor, Wisconsin Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Richard S. Brown, District II, Court of Appeals in Wisconsin
Master of Accountancy, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2006
- Teaching Assistant, Introduction to Managerial Accounting at School of Business
B.B.A. in Accounting, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2005
- Dean’s List, Fall 2001, Spring 2002
Elizabeth L. Massaro joined Pircher, Nichols & Meeks in 2015 and is an associate in the real estate department of the Chicago office.
Ms. Massaro’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, with an emphasis on acquisitions, dispositions, financing, joint ventures and leasing. In addition, she has experience in drafting and negotiating tax provisions in respect of asset and stock purchase agreements, partnership agreements and credit agreements. She also has experience in preparing tax disclosures in offering memoranda for private debt offerings and investment products as well as drafting tax-related opinions for issuers of various financial instruments and investors in low-income housing tax credit projects.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- The Practical Real Estate Lawyer, March 2018