Bar and Court Admissions
- California, 2006
J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2006
- Finalist and Administrative Vice-Chair, Hale Moot Court Competition
- USC Law Scholarship (2003-2006)
- Law School Summer Fellow (2004)
B.F.A. in theater, New York University, 2002
- Dean’s List
- Tisch School of the Arts Scholarship
Erin F. Natter joined Pircher, Nichols & Meeks in 2017 and is a partner in the firm’s real estate department. Ms. Natter’s practice focuses on sophisticated real estate finance, purchase and sales, sale-leaseback, and lease transactions, including the representation of institutional lenders, real estate funds, opportunity funds and other real estate investors in a wide variety of real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Pircher, Nichols & Meeks, Ms. Natter drafted and negotiated agreements on behalf of lenders and borrowers in connection with mortgage and mezzanine financing transactions, sale-leaseback transactions and CDO transactions. She represented sellers and buyers in connection with real property acquisitions and dispositions. Ms. Natter managed and oversaw large multi-property loan, acquisition and sale-leaseback transactions. She drafted and negotiated commercial office leases, termination agreements, assignments, subordination agreements and licenses. The real estate asset classes represented by Ms. Natter’s practice range from five star, full-service resorts to office and retail buildings, as well as multifamily and mixed-use projects.
Honors & Awards
Named to the Daily Journal’s Top 40 under 40 in 2016.
Recipient of the ACLU Foundation of Southern California’s Special Award for 2013.
- Representation of a large concrete manufacturing company as seller/tenant in connection with a $220 million sale-leaseback transaction involving 51 manufacturing/industrial warehouse properties located in 22 states in the United States and in two provinces in Canada.*
- Representation of a large equipment rental company, as seller/tenant, in connection with a with a $120 million sale-leaseback transaction involving over 40 equipment rental industrial properties located in 16 states in the United States.*
- Representation of a large concrete manufacturing company, as tenant, in connection with a lease for industrial space in Ontario, California.*
- Representation of a global food company in connection with the negotiation of an industrial lease (as tenant), and the eventual exercise of a purchase option right for the acquisition, of an industrial building in Riverside, California, for over $11 million.*
- Representation of an Australian coffee company, as tenant, in connection with the negotiation of a lease for mixed-use (industrial/office/training) space in Culver City, California.*
- Representation of a group of international investors in connection with the refinancing of two boutique hotels in Beverly Hills, California for $19 million.*
- Representation of a REIT in connection with the purchase of a shopping mall in Carlsbad, California for $170 million, which consideration comprised cash and preferred equity interests in the transferee.*
- Representation of an institutional lender in the origination of a multimillion dollar loan made in connection with the acquisition of sports venue located in Inglewood, California.*
- Representation of capital markets institutions, banks and life insurance companies in origination of mortgage-secured loans involving hotel, retail and office properties.*
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in restructuring of financing transactions and multi-loan securitized portfolios involving all property types, including the representation of an institutional lender in the refinancing of a $1.6 billion mortgage and mezzanine facility secured by a five-star resort.*
- Representation of real estate investors in acquisition, sale, leasing and financing of office and retail properties.*
- Representation of major bank’s high net worth individuals in connection with financing the purchase and sale of retail, office and mixed-use development projects.*
- Representation of commercial lenders and borrowers in originations and workouts of loans secured by real property and mezzanine equity, involving various types of commercial properties located throughout the United States.*
- Representation of opportunity funds and operating companies in connection with sale-leaseback and other net-lease transactions involving commercial properties located throughout the United States.*
- Representation of landlords and tenants in various office, retail and industrial lease transactions, including leases involving, retail, medical, manufacturing and entertainment companies.*
*Representations occurred prior to attorney’s affiliation with Pircher, Nichols & Meeks LLP.