Bar and Court Admissions
- California, 2014
J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2014
- Champion of Hale Moot Court Honors Program
- Recipient, Edward G. Lewis Champion Award
- Recipient, Lexis Nexis Written Advocacy Runner-Up Award
- Member, National Moot Court Team
- Research and Teaching Assistant for Professor George Lefcoe
- Vice President, Real Estate Law Society
Graduate Certificate in Business Law, University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2014
B.S. in finance, California State University, Northridge, 2011
Shaunt M. Kodaverdian joined Pircher, Nichols & Meeks in 2014 and is an associate in the firm’s real estate department. Mr. Kodaverdian represents private and institutional investors, owners, developers, publicly traded corporations and lenders in connection with sophisticated real estate transactions, with an emphasis on joint ventures, acquisitions, dispositions and financings. Mr. Kodaverdian’s experience includes a wide range of asset types, including office buildings, shopping centers, multifamily projects, industrial parks, hospitality projects and land for commercial and residential developments.
Further, Mr. Kodaverdian’s practice includes negotiating and drafting joint venture agreements, purchase and sale agreements, loan agreements and ancillary loan documents for various asset types.